Friday, December 19, 2008

The decision is made.

Ok, so I went to the interview this morning at the Health Unit for the OT job. It went very very well and I was able to find out more information on what exactly the job was about. It sounds very interesting and like there would be lots of really cool learning to do.

When I got home, I was getting some things done before we leave for Camrose tomorrow when the school called and gave me the details on what job they wanted to hire me for, if I was interested. I would be an aide for a little guy in preschool with autism in the mornings and a classroom aide in English kindergarten in the afternoons giving specific attention, when needed, to three students with delayed language skills.

So after much consideration, prayer and taking into account which job I would like the most, I chose the school job. I still can't put my finger on the reason, but I just love being in a school. I start January 5th when the kids are back in school themselves. It's been very stressful having to make this decision and I'm really glad it's all over and now I plan to enjoy Christmas with my family and friends.

Tomorrow we leave for Camrose and I'm not too sure when we come back. I guess we'll stay until we get sick of family or family gets sick of us.

Until next time.....