Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A job for a while

Well, I got a phone call yesterday from Holy Cross Elementary and was hired on the spot for a teacher's aide position in the pre-school classroom. This will only run for the month of December until a permanent person can be found. I did apply for the permanent position as well but they have to advertise and do interviews in order to make the right decision. So far the hours are Monday through Thursday mornings 8:45 until 11:15.

I've still been doing my exercising faithfully. I bought a really cheap elliptical that I do three miles a day on averaging between four and five miles per hour. It takes me just under 45 minutes for the cardio and 15 or so for the strength and balance part. I guess an hour workout is pretty good for this old gal. I still play hockey twice a week with all this too and have gained quite a bit of muscle and balance.

Until next time......

No comments: