Friday, July 18, 2008

A wild last couple of weeks!

I know it's been a long time since I have posted on here because it's been really busy and a little stressful on the home front. Joanne has been hospitalized since Monday with severe abdominal pain, severe dehydration and an infection in her insides. She has been in severe pain for five weeks now probably from the infection. Anyhow, she remains in the hospital (maybe two weeks or more) until her infection is completely gone or they do surgery to take out her bowel. She opted out for the hospitalization. We all hope that she gets better quickly as she has a trip with the kids booked for Aug 7-25 to Nova Scotia. If she isn't better by then, she will send the kids by themselves for the family back home to enjoy.

On another note, Kelvin, myself, Clayton, Cody, and Sam have a trip booked to Toronto for Aug 4-9 for Kelvin sister, Krista's, wedding. We are all going to fly out there and enjoy some time with Kelvin's family a little before the wedding and take Krista's kids on some day trips with us.

Work is going good for me. It's different being the last one home from work with all waiting for me.

Last week we had Clayton, Cody, and Emma at camp and this week we have Maggie and Sam at camp. We pick them up today after work and have the BBQ with them and then they come home. July 25th after work is when family camp starts. We all go there for ten days minus one so that we can come back early and get ready for the Toronto trip. I'm looking forward to this as always because it is where my beloved and I met. It's a special time for our family and we will all enjoy it very much.

Well, I think that's about all caught up from last time so until next time.....

No comments: