Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well, everything at work came to a head last Friday. After much consideration this past weekend, I decided to leave the job. Let's just suffice to say that it wasn't a fit for me at all. I had originally thought that it would a great fit and everything seemed to happen so fast that it just had to be the right place for me to be...alas, it wasn't. I was still on probation so I could leave without notice. Part of my decision to leave was that this week is very busy as we are planning to leave for family camp on Friday and it's good to stay home and get laundry done as well as get things organized as far as packing and stuff is co'sncerned.

So my two best friends, from back home, came to visit me yesterday!!! It was way cool to have them here and visit and laugh and drink coffee. The only thing I can say is that it was too short. It's always too short but always lot of fun too.

I guess I need to go now and take my step-kids to visit their mom right now. She is getting grumpy, which I think is great, because she is hungry and therefore getting better I think. She did have a blood transfusion yesterday and says she feels a little better today from it. Anyhow, until next time.........

1 comment:

whoever said...

That visit was just a taste sampler! Always just like "being home" whenever or where-ever YOU are!

Low Fuel!
Sr. Bag.