Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So we're back and everything is almost back to normal. On Sunday after church, we took three of the six kids to youth camp. That leaves three of them here. Clayton, Emma, and Cody all went to youth camp while Daniel, Maggie, and Sam are here. Daniel didn't want to go to camp this year so he's just going to stick around and this Sunday, Maggie and Sam are going to kids camp. This will be Sam's first year to go and he is currently very excited about it. He's been going to family fun camp at our local Military Family Resource Center this week as Daniel and Maggie leave to go to their mom's after breakfast. He really loves it! They get to go swimming and see movies at the 4 Wing Theatre....lucky dude!

Work has been pretty busy the last little while and that has made the time go very quickly. I like it when times goes fast when I'm working!

This past Sunday I managed to completely butcher a hymn in church. I was lead instrument with the pipe organ sound and it was pretty bad. I told the leader that I haven't played in quite a while and I wasn't comfortable playing lead with such little practice. Oh well, you can't say that I didn't warn him. We have cancelled Thursday night practices for the summer and only practice for about an hour Sunday morning. That's just not enough for this green horn!! It's really alright cuz I never claimed to be perfect anyway....now EVERYBODY knows it!!

Well, I better get ready for work now. Until next time.......

No comments: