Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday, the last day of work for the week and off to Camrose right after. They boys are going to walk to the office when I call home today and we will leave right from there. Early Sunday morning I drive to Edmonton and fly out to Toronto. I will stay the first night with my uncle that lives there and just go from there. I'm not sure what we'll do after that but I plan to meet up with Kelvin sometime on Monday.

I really just want to see Kelvin again....this single mom thing really sucks!!!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

whoever said...

Wow! You're really getting into this "blog" thing with intent... like you have posted so many concurrent days! Are you going to put up pics of my "homestead" like Judi did? LOL

Have a safe drive today eh!

Low fuel... Sr. Bag (gee first I typed Sr. GAG! maybe there is something to that too?)