Monday, June 9, 2008

So today was my first full day of work at Royal LePage and it was full of stuff to do. When I got there my processing box was full of files to do and everytime I would complete one, two more would show up in there. The boss said several times today that she was very impressed with how I was doing. She even got to leave at 4:30 like she is supposed to. She was very happy about that and said she hadn't done that in several weeks because she was doing her job and my job both. I glad that I was able to impress her and make it so she could go home at a decent hour.

We went to Camrose this past weekend and had a good time. It was Jaywalkers Jamboree and so Kelvin, Cody, Sam and I went on some rides downtown while Clayton and Grandpa went golfing. My mom came with us to hold all the stuff while we went on the rides. It was really fun and I found out that Cody and Sam have some dare devil in them....kinda impressed by that.

We went to see Doris (my late husband's mother) as she had a tumor partially removed about six weeks ago. She is doing pretty well and loves to have visitors. It took her a little bit to recognize me but she knew the boys almost immediately. She is very happy and doesn't seem to have any pain. She talks lots about things that are real to her so we just agree lots. She is really doing well for someone who only has 1 week to 5 months to live.

Clayton got his first paycheck today and was pleasantly surprized by the amount. He's excited to open up a new bank account and get to saving and spending his hard earned money.

Well, I guess I better go and get my laundry done. I don't have as much time at home anymore to do this stuff so gotta do more in the evenings.

Until next time.......

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like your job is working out good!
You should post a pic or two of your kids - I haven't seen them in ages!
I bet Doris didn't recognize you b/c of your long hair - I had to do a double take!