Thursday, September 11, 2008



Well, the funeral was as good as can be expected. The caterers were told to have food for 200 and there wasn't much left over so, it must have been pretty close to that. It was nice to see friends and family that we hadn't seen in a while.


The ice is back in the rink now and so we are back at playing hockey two mornings a week. I'm glad because I seem to have acquired this extra five pounds, which isn't bad except for it's all in my mid-section. I'm hoping a little extra curricular activity will help to shrink it or at least move it to other areas of my body that could use it.


I still have my hopes up for getting a job in the school system. They said that earlier this week they were going to go over the resumes and start to make some decisions. I gotta keep praying that it looks impressive enough to be hired.


I've cleaned out the trailer that Kelvin and the kids brought home last weekend so now all we have to do is winterize it pull it back to the compound for the winter. It will be nice to have our driveway back for our van instead of the boat or trailer. The boat has to be winterized and fixed before we can put it away for the winter. I think we may take it to a school in Edmonton to see if they can spend the time on it. The shift cable it broken and the entire leg needs to be taken off to get at it...what a pain in the rear end to do it.


Well, I guess that is the update for this time. Until next time.....

No comments: