Friday, May 30, 2008

After 8.5 hours of work today...I'm pretty tired. I went in early to Beantrees today because my boss there asked if I would take her shift so that she could prepare for her son's first birthday party tomorrow. I made sure to go in early so that I could get everything done that I needed to and still make it to the office by 2 PM.

I continued to put listings on MLS and was able to do an extention and edit two listings from conditional/pending to sold!! Wow the agents get excited when they sell a house!!! I guess it must be kinda contagious because I get excited for them too.

One of our children went on a sleepover and one of our children has a friend here for the night...so I guess we're still on par for numbers in the house.

TTFN

Not too much else to write about. It was a busy day and I'm tired enough I think I'll hit the sack early tonight.

No comments: